Ci Live: Innovative, Hands-On Training for the Building Community
Join Construction Instruction for Ci Live!
Who should attend: Anyone involved in the residential single-family building industry
This is the foundational training session for high-performance building. A variety of topics are covered to introduce applied building science techniques and tools.
- Applied building science for today’s modern building enclosure
- Wall systems and assembly choices for today and tomorrow
- Roof system design and applied details
- Foundation systems that warm, dry and reduce pest invasion
- Ventilation and air quality systems selection and integration, by climate zone
What you’ll Accomplish:
- Learn the tools, techniques and products that will eliminate your moisture concerns in all elements of your homes
- Experience the options, alternatives and challenges to installing continuous insulation and discover the best ways to guarantee you understand and meet your air tightness goals
- Ask questions about high performance building products, techniques and strategies that can improve your homes in the most cost-effective ways
- Use building science to create a decision path to avoid your biggest risks and find the best opportunities for improved performance
- Meet the increasing expectations of homeowners while considering architecture and lifestyle needs of the modern household
Breakfast and Lunch will be provided both days, with a happy hour reception at the end of day 1.
Travel and Lodging:
The Ci Live Training Center is located just minutes from Denver International Airport off of Peña Boulevard and Tower Road. There are nearly 20 different hotels within walking distance of the Training Center, as well as the grand Gaylord of the Rockies.