Ci Live Training Center – Denver, CO: 6850 Argonne Street, Unit 100 Denver CO 80249 - Get Directions
Join Construction Instruction for a special Cold Climate edition of Ci Live.
Who should attend: Anyone involved in the residential building industry and who works in cold climates
- Applied Building Science of today’s modern building enclosure
- Wall Systems and assembly choices today and tomorrow
- Roof Systems design and applied details
- Foundation Systems that warm, dry and reduce pest invasion
- Ventilation and air quality systems selection and integration by climate zone
This two-day, small group, hands-on training event will focus on the needs of climate zones 5 & 6 including the Canadian market. This session will enable building professionals to walk away with leading-edge implementation plans and engage in best practice application processes.
What you’ll Accomplish:
- Learn the tools, techniques and products that will eliminate your moisture concerns in all elements of your homes
- Experience the options, alternatives and challenges to installing continuous insulation and discover the best ways to guarantee you understand and meet your airtightness goals
- Ask questions about high performance building products, techniques and strategies that can improve your homes in the most cost-effective ways.
- Use building science to create a decision path to avoid your biggest risks and find the best opportunities for improved performance.
- Meet the increasing expectations of homeowners while considering the architecture and lifestyle needs of the modern household.
Breakfast and Lunch will be provided both days, with a happy hour reception at the end of day 1.
Travel and Lodging:
The Ci Live Training Center is located just minutes from Denver International Airport off of Peña Boulevard and Tower Road. There are dozens of hotels within walking distance of the Training Center, and Ci has worked with a local hotel group to secure discounted rates for Ci Live Attendees. To receive the Ci discount, all that you need to do is contact one of the following hotels and request the Construction Instruction Rate:
- Residence Inn Denver Airport/ Convention Center, (303) 307-9100 – $169/night – direct booking link
- Homewood Suites Denver Airport Tower Road, (303) 307-8000 – $169/night – direct booking link
- Home2 Suites Denver International Airport, (303) 307-4444 – $149/night – direct booking link
- Tru by Hilton Denver Airport Tower Road, (303) 307-9500 – $129/night – direct booking link
Most local hotels offer shuttles to and from their location and the airport. If you have any questions about transportation or lodging please contact Matt Baker at (719) 375-9300 or email@example.com.
Doors will open each day at 8 am with a light continental breakfast provided. We will begin the session at 8:30 am each day. Day 1 wraps up around 4:30 pm, and is followed by a happy hour during which we retire to the lab for Q&A, informal discussions, hands-on product exploration, etc. We aim to wrap up day 2 by 3:30 pm, which should allow most to catch an evening flight home, if necessary.