Ci Live: Innovative, Hands-On Training with a Special Focus on HVAC Systems
Join Construction Instruction for Ci Live!
This two-day, small group, hands-on training event will focus on HVAC systems. Taking place in Phoenix, AZ, this session will enable building professionals to walk away with leading-edge implementation plans and engage in best practice application processes.
- Best practice sizing exercises and examples that includes whole house ventilation and intermittent, source control from areas like kitchens, bathrooms and attached garages.
- Ventilation system options and alternatives. The advantages and design and installation requirements for ensuring effective, efficient ventilation from each alternative will be outlined.
- Participants will discuss ways builders and HVAC contractors can work together to evaluate ventilation options that are most practical and cost-effective for their climate zone.
- Take away key ventilation system design parameters, installation methods, and control strategies.
- Gain insight into the relative cost of ventilation – in terms of installation, operation, and maintenance.
Ci Live is dedicated to meeting current and future needs of the building community. Our seasoned instructors keep their fingers on the pulse of the industry. Join us in the sharing of knowledge and ideas, understanding the “Whys” behind the “Whats” and spend one-on-one time with industry experts, Justin, Gord and Mark.
This two-day session will bring to the forefront an introduction to new methods and ideas, the ability to understand the economics of better-constructed homes, and ultimately help you craft your own plan for success. Our workshops are customized to meet your specific goals and adapted to reflect YOUR climate zone and building codes to ensure it is relevant in your market.
Our industry is….
- Always Thinking
- Always Tinkering
- Always Trying to Improve
Ci is here to help.
Ci Live will take your current awareness and help you apply and implement strategies relative to your business goals.
What you’ll Accomplish:
- Learn the tools, techniques and products that will eliminate your moisture concerns in all elements of your homes
- Experience the options, alternatives and challenges to installing continuous insulation and discover the best ways to guarantee you understand and meet your air tightness goals
- Ask questions about high-performance building products, techniques and strategies that can improve your homes in the most cost-effective ways.
- Use building science to create a decision path to avoid your biggest risks and find the best opportunities for improved performance.
- Meet the increasing expectations of homeowners while considering architecture and lifestyle needs of the modern household.
Breakfast and Lunch will be provided both days, with a happy hour reception at the end of day 1.
Hilton Garden Inn Old Town Scottsdale (CI Group Rate)
7324 East Indian School Road
Scottsdale, Arizona 85251
Hampton Inn Phoenix Airport North
601 North 44th Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85008