Ci Live Training Center – Denver, CO: 6850 Argonne Street, Unit 100 Denver CO 80249 - Get Directions
Join Construction Instruction for a special Cold Climate edition of Ci Live.
- Applied Building Science of today’s modern building enclosure
- Wall Systems and assembly choices today and tomorrow
- Roof Systems design and applied details
- Foundation Systems that warm, dry and reduce pest invasion
- Ventilation and air quality systems selection and integration by climate zone
This two-day, small group, hands-on training event, which will focus on the needs of climate zones 5 & 6 including the Canadian market. This session will enable building professionals to walk away with leading-edge implementation plans and engage in best practice application processes.
What you’ll Accomplish:
- Learn the tools, techniques and products that will eliminate your moisture concerns in all elements of your homes
- Experience the options, alternatives and challenges to installing continuous insulation and discover the best ways to guarantee you understand and meet your air tightness goals
- Ask questions about high performance building products, techniques and strategies that can improve your homes in the most cost effective ways.
- Use building science to create a decision path to avoid your biggest risks and find the best opportunities for improved performance.
- Meet the increasing expectations of homeowners while considering architecture and lifestyle needs of the modern household.
Breakfast and Lunch will be provided both days, with a happy hour reception at the end of day 1.
Travel and Lodging:
The Ci Live Training Center is located just minutes from Denver International Airport off of Peña Boulevard and Tower Road. There are nearly 20 different hotels within walking distance of the Training Center, as well as the grand Gaylord of the Rockies.