Ci Live Training Center – Denver, CO: 6850 Argonne Street, Unit 100 Denver CO 80249 - Get Directions
Join Construction Instruction for Ci Live!
Who should attend: Residential builders and their mechanical systems team(s)
Prerequisites: Ci Live’s Applied Building Science – Real-world Best Practices two-day training session
This session focuses on the specifics of comfort (heating & cooling) and ventilation systems in today’s high-performance homes.
- The building science connection to mechanical systems
- The right decisions in the right order for all systems
- The right size and type of equipment
- Integrated design ideas
- Equipment alternatives
- Getting installation right
- Commissioning and testing
What you’ll Accomplish:
- Learn the tools, techniques and products that will eliminate your moisture concerns in all elements of your homes
- Experience the options, alternatives and challenges to installing continuous insulation and discover the best ways to guarantee you understand and meet your air tightness goals
- Ask questions about high-performance building products, techniques and strategies that can improve your homes in the most cost-effective ways
- Use building science to create a decision path to avoid your biggest risks and find the best opportunities for improved performance
- Meet the increasing expectations of homeowners while considering architecture and lifestyle needs of the modern household
Breakfast and Lunch will be provided both days, with a happy hour reception at the end of day 1.
Travel and Lodging:
The Ci Live Training Center is located just minutes from Denver International Airport off of Peña Boulevard and Tower Road. There are dozens of hotels within walking distance of the Training Center, and Ci has worked with a local hotel group to secure discounted rates for Ci Live Attendees. To receive the Ci discount, all that you need to do is contact one of the following hotels and request the Construction Instruction Rate:
- Residence Inn Denver Airport/ Convention Center, (303) 307-9100 – $169/night
- Homewood Suites Denver Airport Tower Road, (303) 307-8000 – $169/night
- Home2 Suites Denver International Airport, (303) 307-4444 – $149/night
- Tru by Hilton Denver Airport Tower Road, (303) 307-9500 – $129/night
Most local hotels offer shuttles to and from their location and the airport. If you have any questions about transportation or lodging please contact Matt Baker at (719) 375-9300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Doors will open each day at 8 am with a light continental breakfast provided. We will begin the session at 8:30 am each day. Day 1 wraps up around 4:30 pm, and is followed by a happy hour during which we retire to the lab for Q&A, informal discussions, hands-on product exploration, etc. We aim to wrap up day 2 by 3:30 pm, which should allow most to catch an evening flight home, if necessary.