Ci Live Training Center – Denver, CO: 6850 Argonne Street, Unit 100 Denver CO 80249 - Get Directions
Join Construction Instruction for Ci Live!
Who should attend: Residential builders and their mechanical systems team(s)
Prerequisites: Ci Live’s Applied Building Science – Real-world Best Practices two-day training session
This session focuses on the specifics of comfort (heating & cooling) and ventilation systems in today’s high-performance homes.
- The building science connection to mechanical systems
- The right decisions in the right order for all systems
- The right size and type of equipment
- Integrated design ideas
- Equipment alternatives
- Getting installation right
- Commissioning and testing
What you’ll Accomplish:
- Learn the tools, techniques and products that will eliminate your moisture concerns in all elements of your homes
- Experience the options, alternatives and challenges to installing continuous insulation and discover the best ways to guarantee you understand and meet your air tightness goals
- Ask questions about high-performance building products, techniques and strategies that can improve your homes in the most cost-effective ways
- Use building science to create a decision path to avoid your biggest risks and find the best opportunities for improved performance
- Meet the increasing expectations of homeowners while considering architecture and lifestyle needs of the modern household
Breakfast and Lunch will be provided both days, with a happy hour reception at the end of day 1.
Travel and Lodging:
The Ci Live Training Center is located just minutes from Denver International Airport off of Peña Boulevard and Tower Road. There are nearly 20 different hotels within walking distance of the Training Center, as well as the grand Gaylord of the Rockies.