Construction Instruction (Ci) is a consulting and training company focused on providing in-depth education and training
experiences to builders, tradesfolk, and others working in the residential construction industry. Construction Instruction
Productions (CiP) is the media division of our training/consulting company and is rated the #1 construction app in the US
& Canada. Our Ci Live Experience Center – located in Denver, Colorado – is a state-of-the-art training & laboratory facility
and film studio where we host and film in-depth, experience-based training events that enable building professionals to
develop leading-edge implementation plans and engage in best practice application processes. Our training sessions and
content productions are hosted by three of the most well-respected building science educators in the industry – Mark
LaLiberte, Justin Wilson, and Gord Cooke. The Ci team is passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. We are
constantly striving to improve the building community and ourselves to best support our mission to help builders build
better, longer-lasting, and healthier homes.
Interested applicants can learn more about our company, activities, and facility on our website at constructioninstruction.com.
Ci is looking for a dynamic, well-organized, and motivated Operations Coordinator to join our team. This entry-level
position requires varied tasks and responsibilities and offers substantial room to grow within our organization. Due to the
nature of our small business structure, each role requires the ability to pivot to varied tasks, and there are likely to be
tasks that are not explicitly outlined in the job description. Continued learning, mentorship, and professional goal
development are fostered at our organization. This position is outlined to begin as a full-time, hourly-based position with
responsibilities estimated to average 30+ hours per week, but expect the role to grow and adapt as needs develop and
skills are identified.
Primary Position Duties
- Operations & Administrative Support
- Assist with special projects and general office tasks as needed.
- Prepare monthly & quarterly reports for Ci Live and App Partners.
- Work with the operations and accounting team to process invoices, make payments, and track receipts.
- Assist Ops team with CRM data entry, including Ci Live training contacts, firms, and activities.
- Maintain filing systems, both physical and electronic, with proper naming conventions.
- Production & Content Support
- Tracking calendar of upcoming industry events and tradeshows.
- Support team with proofreading and editing various content. (i.e., outlines, scripts, newsletters, captions)
- Assist in updating the Ci website and app feature pages. (Training Available)
- Training Support
- Provide support for Ci Live Online & In-Person training events.
- Submit CEU documentation for training credits.
- Track, order, and stock office and training supplies, office snacks, paper products, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Run errands and coordinate miscellaneous tasks as needed
- Update and maintain inventory for partner products.
- May perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Impeccable organization and time management skills to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities and meet
deadlines with limited direction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of iOS and Android operating systems from a functional perspective.
- Experience working with various software and applications: MacOs, Microsoft Office Applications, Quickbooks
Online, G Suite, WordPress, MailChimp, CRM’s, & Project Management Systems.
- Ability to both develop and follow detailed checklists and to anticipate adjustments.
- Must be timely, reliable, and 100% able to deliver on-time results.
- Must be comfortable working with a remote team and client base spanning several time zones across North
- Basic knowledge associated with standard residential construction, architecture, building materials, and practices.
The Ci Live Experience Center is located in Denver, CO, near Denver International Airport. This position will report to this
Denver office and occasionally require independent operation within the facility without any other present employees.
Professional work equipment is provided commensurate with the respective job duties – (i.e., Computer).
Partnership & Operations Manager
Upon assignment by management, – limited travel may be requested to various conferences, events, or meetings.
Candidates should anticipate two to four trips per year, depending on travel conditions and restrictions.
Compensation and Benefits
This position is an entry-level, hourly position with growth opportunities. Medical benefits are offered for full-time salaried
Contact – preferred method of contact is by email
Please email resume to
Partnerships & Operations Manager